Our mission: to bring leaders to Zen that they can realize their full capacity, to bring Zen to leadership where it can help the world, and to build a community of more awakened leaders worldwide.
We live in a critical time of technological, environmental and systemic disruption. If you’ve trained with us, you know what we do is powerful, unique and needed in the world if we’re to equip future generations with leaders who can make wise choices about life on this planet.
Tell me more. How does my donation contribute?
- Your $10,000 donation (or two $5,000 donations!) funds the development of a new online training course for businesses that can exponentially scale IZL’s reach, reputation and impact.
- Your $2,500 donation allows us to invest in developing more professional video content for you to share with your tribe
- Your $550 donations allows a leader who has no training budget to attend online ZL programs and make an even more positive impact on an important issue. In these times of economic disruption for so many people, the demand for scholarships is increasing.
Your funds have helped us:
- Establish a new principle office in Madison, Wisconsin
- Staff IZL with an ever-resourceful Program and Operations Manager, Bill Kingsbury. Bill takes good care of everyone that expresses in our programs and make sure all program participants have the support, connections, and materials they need.
- Expand our work with FEBI, powered by our long-time champion Emily Ferguson
- Upgrade our website with our new, high-energy brand
- Support the down payment for a new Zen training center in Madison, Wisconsin
Your funds are amplified through a powerful volunteer network of instructors and program hosts who have helped us expand our programs in healthcare (HEAL), in Europe, Asia, and across the U.S.
This year is stretching us to new levels of resilience and agility to meet people where they need us most in this coronavirus time. Your funds helped us:
- Adapt our programs to the online environment and make them more broadly available in diverse formats
- Develop specialized recourses and webinars for those in healthcare to help them meet these challenging times with resilience and creativity
- Build webinars, programs and other resources to support those who are re-imagining a better post-coved world that addresses racial and social inequities and our relations to the planet
- Continue to develop leaders in our programs and provide resources and ongoing training opportunities to our community of graduates
- Continue to develop and certify instructors to support growth now and into future generations
- Share the impact of ZL and HEAL training through the stories of our graduates
- Produce videos and other downloadable resources that can be widely shared
We’re a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization, and donations are tax deductible. Everything we receive goes straight towards improving our reach, providing scholarships and developing future instructors.
If you prefer to donate by check, make payable to “IZL” and send to 1882 E. Main Street, Suite 204, Madison, WI 53704.
Thank you (deep bow).