Our mission: to bring leaders to Zen that they can realize their full capacity, to bring Zen to leadership where it can help the world, and to build a community of more awakened leaders worldwide.
We live in a critical time of technological, environmental and systemic disruption. If you’ve trained with us, you know what we do is powerful, unique and needed in the world if we’re to equip future generations with leaders who can make wise choices about life on this planet.
Tell me more. How does my donation contribute?
- Your $10,000 donation (or two $5,000 donations!) will enable us to reimagine the delivery of our Leader Series courses to meet people where they are in this pandemic and increase access and reach.
- Your $2,500 donation allows us to invest in developing our new podcast, offering webinars with prominent guests on topics of climate change, racial justice and healthcare and other free and accessible resources for you to enjoy and share.
- Your $500 donations allows a leader who has no training budget to attend online ZL programs and make a difference in their business, community and family. In these times of economic disruption for so many people, the demand for scholarships is increasing.
- All of your donations will help us to expand our staff and therefore our ability to reach out, connect and add value to leaders like you. For example, right now we’re working on transforming our Leader Series programs into Latinx communities with Spanish-speaking instructors.
This year is stretching us to new levels of resilience and agility to meet people where they need us most in this coronavirus time. Your previous donations helped us:
- Adapt our programs to the online environment and make them more broadly available in diverse formats
- Develop specialized recourses and webinars for those in healthcare to help them meet these challenging times with resilience and creativity
- Build webinars, programs and other resources to support those who are re-imagining a better post-COVID world that addresses racial and social inequities and our relations to the planet
- Continue to develop leaders in our programs and provide resources and ongoing training opportunities to our community of graduates
- Continue to develop and certify instructors to support growth now and into future generations
- Share the impact of ZL and HEAL training through the stories of our graduates
- Produce videos and other downloadable resources that can be widely shared
- Begin building out an online course called “Resonate” with a new partner named Interplicity, which will get the content and message out to hundreds of new business leaders in 2021.
- Keep our staff at IZL adding value, supporting programs, and ensuring our operations are smooth and our level of connection and outreach is high.
- Continue to invest in our website and ensure that it’s fresh, relevant and useful.
- Continue to support Zen training in Wisconsin through our sister organization, Chosei Zen, who has managed to offer virtual meditation sessions two time per day – everyday – since the beginning of the pandemic.
Your funds are amplified through a powerful volunteer network who have helped us expand our programs in healthcare (HEAL), in Europe, Asia, and across the U.S.
We’re a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization, and donations are tax deductible. Everything we receive goes straight towards improving our reach, providing scholarships and developing future instructors.
Online donations are collected here, but if you prefer to donate by check, make payable to “IZL” and send to 2540 E. Mifflin Street, Madison, WI 53704.
Thank you (deep bow).
Wonderful experience. It would seem impossible to come away not having grown in mind and body from this weekend. Highly recommended, regardless of the level of leadership you find yourself in today.
This workshop helps create new openings, a new vision, and new understanding of yourself so you can get out of your own way and move forward.
This was an incredibly graceful integration of Zen principles and practices (including eating!) with solid inside-out leadership tools for the Transformational Age.