Fall FEBI Certification
Begins September 14, 10:00 amEnds October 26, 12:00 pm
Learn the FEBI inside and out.
Online - US Central Time Zone
Learning FEBI Inside and out
When you enter the physical state of a particular pattern, the rest of the mind-body system tends to follow, and out come the behaviors of that pattern expressed in a way that’s natural to you. Authentic yet expansive: that’s what Focus Energy Balance Indicator (FEBI) makes possible.
What you’ll get out of it:
- Greater self awareness of how the energy patterns show up in you
- Empathy for others as you learn how the energy patterns show up in others
- 9 Individual reports and 1 Group report
- Lifetime access to the FEBI Administration site
- Access to the FEBI Coaches Resources Page
- Lifetime support from Master Coaches and the FEBI Coach Community
Led by Emily Alpert, FEBI Operations Manager and Master FEBI Certified Coach and Luann Barndt, Ed.D, PCC and FEBI Certified Coach
Schedule: 4-part interactive course. With homework and coaching triad calls in between. Tuesday September 14th, 28th, October 12th, and 26th from 10:00am – 12:00pm US Central Timezone
Fee: $1,095.00. Premium discount of 15% off running though July 1st 2021. Early bird discount running through August 1st 2021.
Who can attend? Open to coaches and instructors that want to deepen their understanding on mind-body interconnectedness and share that with their clients.
Accreditation: FEBI Certification has qualified for 12 ICF CCEUs. Please indicate if this is of interest to you when you register.