Learning FEBI Inside and out
When you enter the physical state of a particular pattern, the rest of the mind-body system tends to follow, and out come the behaviors of that pattern expressed in a way that’s natural to you. Authentic yet expansive: that’s what Focus Energy Balance Indicator (FEBI) makes possible.
What you’ll get out of it:
- Greater self awareness of how the energy patterns show up in you
- Empathy for others as you learn how the energy patterns show up in others
- 9 Individual reports and 1 Group report
- Lifetime access to the FEBI Administration site
- Access to the FEBI Coaches Resources Page
- Lifetime support from Master Coaches and the FEBI Coach Community
Led by: Marcela Kyngesburye, Zen Leader and FEBI Coach, and Emily Alpert, Master FEBI Coach
Schedule: 4-part interactive course. With homework and coaching triad calls in between. Tuesday October 4th, 18th, November 1st, 15th from 10:00am – 12:00pm US Central Time Zone
There will be a meeting on Tuesday October 11th, 25th, November 8th from 10:00am – 12:00pm US Central Time Zone for students to have a chance to work together.
Who can attend? Open to coaches and instructors that want to deepen their understanding on mind-body interconnectedness and share that with their clients.
Accreditation: FEBI Certification has qualified for 12 ICF CCEUs. Please contact us if you are interested.