Summer FEBI Certification
Begins May 18, 10:00 amEnds June 29, 11:30 am
Learn the FEBI inside and out.
Online - US Central Time Zone
Learning FEBI Inside and out
When you enter the physical state of a particular pattern, the rest of the mind-body system tends to follow, and out come the behaviors of that pattern expressed in a way that’s natural to you. Authentic yet expansive: that’s what Focus Energy Balance Indicator (FEBI) makes possible.
You’ll experience the energy patterns of FEBI with group discussion and homework and learn how to:
- Enter each pattern and use it at the right time
- Coach individuals using the FEBI with practice sessions and feedback from a group of peers
- Explain FEBI’s technical background, including full validation of the instrument
- Facilitate a team session using the FEBI rollup report
- Access FEBI-based workshops to make your programs more powerful and embodied
Led by Emily Alpert, FEBI Operations Manager and Master FEBI Certified Coach and Britt Kirstein, FEBI Certified Coach
Schedule: 4-part interactive course. With homework and coaching triad calls in between. Tuesday May 18th, June 1st, 15th, and 29th from 10:00am – 12:00pm US Central Time Zone
Fee: Tuition is $1,095.00. Premium discount of 15% off running though February 2021. Early bird discount running through March 2021.
Who can attend? Open to coaches and instructors that want to deepen their understanding on mind-body interconnectedness and share that with their clients.
Accreditation: FEBI Certification has qualified for 12 ICF CCEUs. Please indicate if this is of interest to you when you register.