HEAL 2 – weekend workshop
Begins on April 22, 2021, 7:00 pm
Ends on April 25, 2021, 12:00 pm
HEAL 2 is where we work at removing fear, first in ourselves and then helping others. We’ll trace the roots of fear and share several ways to overcome it, along with skills to resolve conflict, empower others and deepen relationships.
Online – US Central Time Zone
THE NEXT STEP TOWARDS UNLEASHING YOUR CAPACITY TO LEAD FROM YOUR WHOLE SELF:
Fear is what holds us back; take away fear and you unleash capacity in yourself, and in those round you.
This program shows you the way to free yourself from fear, expand your influence, empower the best in others, resolve conflict, and lead from a deeper sense of connection.
Led by Rebecca Ryan, Board Chair and ZL Instructor and Heather Scobie Roshi
- Getting to the root of fears in yourself and experiencing the freedom of facing into fear vs avoiding it
- Discovering your power in all sources of conflict and practical ways to work with conflict, and physical practices for “controlling the riot within”
- A way to resolve multiple perspectives in relationships, not by washing out differences, but by using them as a source of energy
- Learning how to work with shadow-side resistance and its connection to fear
- Understanding how fear finds its way into work and leadership, and how to strengthen relationships by reducing fear
- Practical tools and ways to empower others and bring out their best
Schedule: 7pm Thursday, April 22nd – 12 noon Sunday, April 25th, US Central time. This program will be held online.
Fee: Tuition is $545.00. There are a limited number of partial scholarships available. Apply here.
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by the HEAL program and SSM Health. SSM Health is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
ACCME – physicians: SSM Health designates this live activity for maximum of 25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Physicians should claim only the credit
commensurate with the extent of their
participation in the activity.
ANCC – nurses: SSM Health designates this live activity
for a maximum of 25.0 ANCC contact hours.
For more information download our flyer.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.