HEAL 2 – Weekend Workshop Fall 2021
Begins November 18, 7:00 pmEnds November 21, 12:00 pm
HEAL 2 is where we work at removing fear, first in ourselves and then helping others. We’ll trace the roots of fear and share several ways to overcome it, along with skills to resolve conflict, empower others and deepen relationships.
Online - US Central Time Zone
You’ve been called to medicine to heal others. YOU’VE SEEN HOW THE HEALTHCARE SYSTEM IS NOT UP TO THE TASK.
And now, you’ve been called to action
Fear is what holds us back; take away fear and you unleash capacity in yourself, and in those round you.
THE NEXT STEP TOWARDS UNLEASHING YOUR CAPACITY TO LEAD FROM YOUR WHOLE SELF:
This program shows you the way to free yourself from fear, expand your influence, empower the best in others, resolve conflict, and lead from a deeper sense of connection.
Faculty: to be determined
- Getting to the root of fears in yourself and experiencing the freedom of facing into fear vs avoiding it
- Discovering your power in all sources of conflict and practical ways to work with conflict, and physical practices for “controlling the riot within”
- A way to resolve multiple perspectives in relationships, not by washing out differences, but by using them as a source of energy
- Learning how to work with shadow-side resistance and its connection to fear
- Understanding how fear finds its way into work and leadership, and how to strengthen relationships by reducing fear
- Practical tools and ways to empower others and bring out their best
Who can attend? People who want to move beyond fear or exhaustion, who want to live and lead on purpose, and are willing to get out of their comfort zones to explore a greater experience of who they are.
Open to graduates of The Zen Leader 1 and leaders with equivalent experience and knowledge in Zen, yoga and embodiment.
Schedule: 7pm Thursday, November 18th – 12 noon Sunday, November 21st, US Central time. This program will be held online.
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by the HEAL program and SSM Health. SSM Health is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
ACCME – physicians: SSM Health designates this live activity for maximum of 25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Physicians should claim only the credit
commensurate with the extent of their
participation in the activity.
ANCC – nurses: SSM Health designates this live activity
for a maximum of 25.0 ANCC contact hours.
New Pricing Structure:
Until 10 weeks out: Early Early Bird Pricing $425
10 weeks until 6 weeks: Early Bird Pricing $485
6 weeks until registration closes: Regular tuition $545
There are a limited number of partial scholarships available. Apply here.
Support Scholarships: Donate during the registration process.
For more information download our flyer.
Please email email@example.com for more information.