The Green Cornwall
Awaken the Zen Leader In You. Your leadership will never be the same.
Imagine what your life would be like, if you didn’t hold yourself back. If self-imposed notions of who you are and who you’re not, evaporated and you could be a different version of yourself – the real you. The person you know is in there just waiting to be free.
It’s not often you get the chance to finally stop the past showing up in detrimental ways and to understand how not to get stuck in the same old patterns of unhelpful behaviour. However, this one-day, intensive workshop gives you the tools to start doing just that.
With wisdom, insight, compassion and a wonderful sense of humour, Zen master Ginny Jiko Whitelaw will share her years of Zen training, the practical tools she’s developed to share her practice with the world, and her vast experience of helping people and leaders all around the globe to get out of their own way.
Questions we’ll be addressing:
- Have you ever felt that something has held you back from doing what you want to do?
- Are there common situations that often trigger you to feel anger, irritation, fear?
- Do you feel that self doubt gets in the way of you achieving what you really want?
- Equip participants with 4 practical techniques for working with and being bigger than their fears
- Give participants a chance to work with a particular fear with help from colleagues
- Give participants a taste of Zen Leadership and how Zen-based physical practices can serve them
Teachers: Ginny Whitelaw Roshi, Founder of IZL
Cristina Nakano, Zen Leader Instructor
Organiser: Jen Ayres
Schedule: March 14th, 2020 from 9:30am – 6:00pm with 1 hour break for lunch
Fee and Venue: The venue is in Liskeard, Cornwall, UK. The program will cost £130.00 including lunch and refreshments.
Please use the button to register your interest. When we have enough interest we’ll send further instructions on how to pay.
Who can attend? People who want to move beyond fear or exhaustion, who want to live and lead on purpose, and are willing to get out of their comfort zones to explore a greater experience of who they are.
Download our flyer for more information.