INTRO TO ZL and PL
Move into Zen and Become the Difference You Want to Make
A FULL-BODIED INTRODUCTION TO
ZEN, ZEN LEADERSHIP (ZL) AND PERMA LEADERSHIP (PL)
Who is it for?
Anyone committed to finding and doing their best work to create healing in the world around them, guided by nature.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why Zen can be the foundation for limitless resilience and connected wisdom
- How to sit in Zen meditation and get the most out of it
- Connecting with your center of power
- How you can cultivate your leadership body as an instrument for sensing your work to do and doing it without exhaustion
- How to shift problems to opportunities: the first reframing “flip” of Zen Leadership
- How to start working with the 4-stage cycle of Perma Leadership to realize a desired future
- How to go further: next steps on the pathways of ZL and PL
How does it work?
Attendees are asked to be fully present for both morning and afternoon sessions: 9-12 noon and 1-4 pm CT. We’ll have a 1 hour meal break, 12-1 pm CT.
What does it cost?
This event is on a donation basis. Please pay what you’re comfortable affording.