GO FROM BARELY MANAGING TO LEADING FEARLESSLY
The Zen Leader, by Ginny Whitelaw, guides you through 10 “flips” that take you from barely managing to leading fearlessly – not by doing more, zoning out, or pretending you’re “all that,” but by flipping your sense of who you are and how you lead in the world. From inside out, you’ll –
Experience how to flip:
- From coping with situations to transforming them
- From stuck tension to extension of your energy
- From playing to your strengths to strengthening your play
- From frustrated controlling to productive connecting
- And, ultimately, from ego-based managing to leading as your boundless, whole self
The Zen Leader will make you ‘flip’ from the inside out! Use it to shift your mind-set, heart-set and self-set into a new, authentic way of leading and living. The 10 ways to ‘flip’ into leading fearlessly are brilliant.
This is a wonderful book – a great contribution to the field!