An echo is a sort of resonance – a sounding again of a voice or signal.
But there’s no creativity in it. Nothing new and generative,
Because it’s bouncing off walls rather than touching human hearts and inspiring minds.
Change how you resonate and you change your sensitivity, empathy and ability to get others moving with you.
Which leads to your most significant life: more energized within and more effective in the world.
The Resonate course shows the way.
It brings together what I know of energy inside and out, as a physicist, biophysicist, leadership teacher and Zen master.
To help you fully inhabit the leadership skills most needed today;
And get out of your own way so that you can co-create with the abundant energy present now.
With less resistance, better results.
Resonance is a physical fact. How well you resonate is a choice.
Make a bigger choice with Resonate.
P.S. You’re just in time! This Friday – May 14 – we launch Resonate with a live orientation; week 1 begins May 17. Enroll with the coupon code INTUNE this week and get $100 off.
P.P.S. Thanks to Diane Chencharick for the drawings!
This course is for you if:
- You’re a leader or change agent for a better world.
- You want more energy and better results with less strain.
- You care about the people around you and the quality of your relationships and teams.
- You haven’t thought of yourself as a leader, but it’s time you start
What will I Learn?
- How to develop greater presence, resilience and energy
- How to get on the same wavelength with others
- How to resolve conflict and opposing views to a greater good
- How to get your energy to add up (not dissipate!) inside and out
- How to hone your resonance and concentration using Zen meditation
- How to engage 4 patterns in your nervous system and know when to use each one
- How to discern whether an idea is worth the effort
- How to help teams work in flow and bring about big change
- How to apply resonance to a practical challenge or opportunity you’re working on
- More than 40 bite-sized video lectures + Bonus content
- A pdf version of Ginny’s award-winning book, Resonate
- Guided exercises, embodiment practices and handouts
- Online digital journal to capture your reflections and progress
- Online community forums to interact with other participants and Ginny
- 3 live and lively, 90-minute webcasts with Ginny (and recorded if you can’t make it)
- Option to join with practice partners to share and enhance learnings
- Ability to follow at your own pace, and access anytime on any device
What Participants say:
Ginny has blown it out of the park with this work. – Anne Miller
I loved every module and will use the information for the rest of my life. Thank you!
– Mairead Veeneklaas
I am grateful for the tools and for the energetic framework to move projects – large and small – forward. – Gretchen Neve
This is BIG STUFF! And Ginny Whitelaw presents it in a clear, concise, and practical way that makes it readily applicable. – Christina A. Geithner
I loved the short videos, the exercises, and the discussion forum. Ginny’s feedback was not generic, it seemed she stepped in our shoes before answering.
– Yoshika Ramanujam
The richness of “Resonate” lets me welcome opportunities for growth both inside and outside of myself. I love my new toolkit and have already put it to work. – Lois Pfeiffer
Thank you for all the love and caring that went into designing and delivering this excellent program…I am already using the inner and outer practices on a daily basis. – Dory Halati
Thanks so much for all the thought and work that’s gone into this course, the tools and the practices…a lifetime of work! – Ann Fisher
The content, reflections, community forum and practice groups provide an exceptional experience for practical application and learning. The practices and questions hold lifelong relevance. – Caroline Heseding
Enroll now using the coupon code INTUNE and get $100 off.
Let’s build resonance together!