ZEN LEADERSHIP COACH
You’ve experienced the flips of Zen Leadership or the energy patterns of FEBI and see how powerful they can be in your own coaching. Or perhaps you’re a somatically-oriented coach just now encountering this pathway and finding it resonant.
Become a guide to others on the Way by first penetrating it yourself. In addition to Practitioner pathway courses and FEBI certification, Zen Leadership Coach certification requires regular attendance at our annual Master Class and training with our sister organization, Chosei Zen, including at least one intensive 4-day sesshin or keishin (i.e., online training).
This level of certification also offers greater interaction with and guidance from our teachers, as well as paid opportunities to coach for IZL.
This is for you if:
- You’re a FEBI-certified coach who wants to go deeper
- You’re motivated to train in Zen and want to integrate Zen leadership principles into your coaching
- You’d like to qualify for paid coaching work with IZL
Prerequisites: ICF PCC or equivalent experience. Ask us if you have questions about qualifying.
When you’re not feeling whole, start digging.
– Ginny Whitelaw
The Zen Leadership Coach pathway builds on the Practitioner and FEBI Certification pathways and adds personalized guidance from instructors, regular connection to the IZL community, deeper Zen training with Chosei Zen, and regular attendance at IZL’s annual Master Class.
What will I learn?
- How to recognize when the various flips of Zen Leadership could be useful to your clients
- How to help others make the flips of Zen Leadership ·
- How to apply best practices in coaching and teaching to your own practice
- How to deepen your own exploration of coaching from connected consciousness
- How to apply Zen leadership and ZL coaching to better care for people (including racial justice and social change) and the planet.
- Online, live, cohort-based program
- Weekend starts Thurs evening, runs all day Fri and Sat, finishes Sun at lunch
Chosei Zen Training
What will I learn?
- How to do Zen meditation in a deeply physical, hara-centered way that cultivates Samadhi
- How to break through self-imposed limits and radically expand your capacity
- How to develop supporting practices (e.g., chanting, shakuhachi, ceramics, Tai chi, Kyudo, yoga) that augment your training
- How to apply Zen training in your life and work
See the website of our sister organization, Chosei Zen, for a full description of training opportunities ·
- In-person and online training available; see Chosei Zen website for details.
Courses/Requirements to Zen Leadership Instructor Level
|If You’re Starting from:||Practitioner Courses||FEBI Certification||Master Class||Connection to IZL Community||Intensive Training with Chosei Zen*|
|Already FEBI & Practitioner Certified||X||X||X|
|Already Practitioner Certified||X||X||X||X|
|Already FEBI Certified||X||X||X||X|
|New to IZL||X||X||x||X||X|
You can sign up for individual courses or prerequisite pathways now or enroll in the full pathway at a deeper discount.
|ZL Coach Starting From:||Already FEBI & Practitioner Certified||Already Practitioner Certified||Already FEBI Certified||New to IZL|
|Your Investment||$549||$1295 (>200)||$2149 (>300)||$2849 (>500)|
|Or 3 Payments**||$185||$435||$720||$955|