connect with what is yours to do
and the wisdom to do it well
We live in an extraordinary decade.
The way we live, the decisions we make, are shaping life on the planet now and for centuries to come.
A new kind of leadership is called for
that is inherent in every person, expressing their gifts,
not from one-sidedness of intellect, but from wisdom of connectedness,
from unification of mind and body,
being one with nature, one with life.
Our purpose is to help you be that leader.
What you’ll get from our accredited programs and certification pathways:
- Embodied Leadership Training: Beyond cognitive tips, learn to integrate head, heart and hara in how you resonate with people and situations, learning to “flip” problems, manage energy and skillfuly use 4 energy patterns, influence others, and realize desired goals.
- Wise decision making: Dynamically balance paradoxes and move beyond intellect to the intuitive wisdom that arises from being one-with.
- Authentic connection to your Whole Self: Come home to a felt sense of who you were/are before you felt separate and experience how your leadership expands fearlessly.
- Sustainable Resilience: Create a virtuous cycle of greater thrving on the inside to bring greater thriving into the world.
- Zen Meditation: More than mindfulness, experience a deep integration of mind-body as one and connection to a vibrant community of practice.
Here’s some of what leaders have learned in our programs and the difference they’ve made:
A physician accepts a promotion to lead a department at a major university, saying she felt readied by IZL training, and in her first year is awarded faculty director of the year.
An artist ups her game to create fearlessly and
teach others how to do the same.
A medical director improves and inspires her department by putting meditation cushions in her office, where employees now gather for meditation and deeper conversations.
A corporate leader re-evaluates her career and finds a new purposefulness that she is determined to grow into.
A tired but talented technology leader describes “coming home to himself” as he learns to connect with hara and expand his senses.
A physician suffering from burnout says at the close of a ZL program this is the first time she has “felt whole”.
A somatic coach learns to work with the 4 energy patterns and radically expands her business.
A physician remembers to embody the first flip – center, enter, add value – as she engages each patient.
earn a certification:
Explore our 5 certification pathways and select the right one for you
Zen Leader practitioner
The Way to embody and express boundless, fearless leadership
The Way to embody and apply Zen Leadership in healthcare
The Way to coach / faciliate with the unique personality tool linking mind-body & leadership
Zen Leadership coach
The Way to transform coaching using the powerful reframing “flips” of ZL
zen leadership instructor
The Way for those who want to teach ZL on their own or with us
get started here:
See Offerings for all of our programs
recent & Upcoming Events
Join Ginny Whitelaw in this October 12th event with UPWARD Women as she shares a regenerative “permaleadership” cycle for creating a thriving world.
Discover how you can:
– Cultivate the resilience of connectedness and inspiration of one-withness
– Restore your energy and focus it on what you want
– Work with nature and 4 vital patterns in your nervous system to bring your desired future into the present
Come, explore how you can lead like a force of nature. No time better than now to…
Learn more about the inspiring speakers and powerful practices shared in our One Earth, One Health, One With leadership summit
for people, planet and the future – and what’s next.
Not sure where to start? No problem.
Let us know your interest and we’ll be happy to connect you
with the right person or program.