this course is for you if:
- You are a coach, trainer or teacher committed to making a positive difference for others
- You want to help people make change that endures, which calls for mind-body connection
- You want to become a certified instructor or coach in Zen Leadership
- You appreciate the value of assessments and would like one that – finally! – doesn’t stop at the neck
Go beyond head, go beyond type, go further – with FEBI®
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- How the 4 energy patterns show up in you and support your life and work
- How to access and guide others into the 4 energy patterns
- How to coach people with the FEBI report and bring it to life
- How to develop pattern-cultivating practices
- How to administer, explain, and sell the FEBI to clients
- How to use the FEBI group report and facilitate a rousing teambuilding session
- How to integrate FEBI into programs and your business
MEET YOUR TEACHERS:
Luann Barndt is a FEBI Certified coach and somatic leadership coach. There are no challenges, only opportunities!
Emily Alpert, Master FEBI Coach, FEBI Operations Manager and an avid rock climber. Working with the FEBI and FEBI coaches is the highlight of my week!
- 4 live and interactive instructor-led webcasts (and recorded for later reference or in case you can’t make the live session)
- Cohort based practice between live sessions to build your experience coaching with FEBI and learning from others
- 10 FEBI reports (including 1 group report), a few of which you’ll use in certification and the rest to use in your practice
- Training on and lifetime access to the FEBI Administration site
- A comprehensive certification journal
- Access to the FEBI Coaches Resource Page where you’ll find free resources, handouts, and turnkey programs
- Lifetime support and best practice sharing from Master coaches and the FEBI Coach Community
- The opportunity to be added to our FEBI Coaches Directory page
What febi coaches before you say:
“FEBI has literally transformed my life, and being FEBI certified is allowing me to transform others’ lives. It doesn’t get better than that.
–Rhonda Morton- Savannah Consulting and FEBI-Certified Coach
“I am very proud to be a Certified FEBI Assessment Provider. How wonderful to have an assessment that can lead to transformation and not just a description of patterns and behaviors.”
-Stacey Bevill- President of Golden Career Strategies
“The FEBI is a unique and important tool that has the potential to significantly influence the way we practice leadership development….it helps leaders reach their full potential.”
–Peter C. Cairo, Ph.D. -CEO Coach
“FEBI is the only instrument I know of that goes beyond increasing self-awareness to help people actually move differently in the world, both literally and metaphorically. For this reason, it’s the only leadership assessment that I use.”
–Amanda Blake- FEBI Certified Coach and author of Your Body is Your Brain
“The energy patterns are bringing a new dimension and depth to leadership programs.”
-Stephen Rhinesmith- Co-Author of Head Heart and Guts
“Finally, a tool and approach that makes intuitive, practical, and theoretical sense. The leadership and behavior patterns of FEBI can be quickly grasped and easily applied.”
– David Dotlich, Ph.D.- President of PivotLeadership, a Division of KornFerry
When is it?
Tuesday March 1st, 15th, 29th, and April 12th from 10:00am – 12:00pm US Central Timezone
How much does it cost?
The full price is $1,095.00. Early bird discount running through December 2021.
What if I can’t attend the live sessions?
That’s fine! All the sessions are recorded and the recordings are emailed within 24 hours of the class.
I’d like my team to take this course!
That’s wonderful! Please email email@example.com and we will work something out.