energy is precious.
our nervous system patterns it 4 ways.
ENERGY works best when we use the PATTERN that best fits the situation
Personality isn’t confined to our head. Rather it emerges from patterns in our nervous system that surface in movement, emotions, thoughts and behaviors. FEBI® (Focus Energy Balance Indicator) is the only validated personality instrument that works with this whole integrated system of mind and body.
The added power of making something physical, is that you also make it trainable, which is what makes FEBI such a powerful and practical tool to add to your coaching, teaching and facilitiation. FEBI helps people discover not only their habitual use of patterns, but the unique stregnths of each pattern and ways to cultiavte any pattern they might want easier access to. FEBI certification will equip you to coach individuals along this journey, to facilitate FEBI-based team sessions using the FEBI Group Report, and to run FEBI-based programs.
Some prior coaching, consulting, counseling or teaching experience is required; contact us if you have questions about your readiness to jump into FEBI certification.
What will you learn?
- How the 4 energy patterns show up in you and support your life and work
- How to access and guide others into the 4 energy patterns
- How to coach people with the FEBI report and bring it to life
- How to develop pattern-cultivating practices
- How to administer, explain, and sell the FEBI to clients
- How to use the FEBI group report and facilitate a rousing teambuilding session
- How to integrate FEBI into programs and into your business
Go beyond head,
Go beyond type,
Go further – with FEBI®
Who is it for?
- Prerequisite – FEBI-4U or equivalent experience (Zen Leader 1, HEAL 1, FEBI with Online Debrief, FEBI with Coaching)
- You are a coach, facilitator or teacher commiitted to working with the whole person – mind and body as one
- You want to help people make change that endures
- You want to become a certified instructor or coach in Zen Leadership
- You appreciate the value of assessments and would like one that – finally! – doesn’t stop at the neck
How does it work:
- Four, 2-hour live and interactive instructor-led online sessions
- Three, 2-hour intersession practice periods where participants have the opportunity to coach with each other, practice using the FEBI individual and group reports, and get their questions answered.
What will you get?
- 5 or 10 FEBI reports (depending on the fee you choose), one of which is a group report and a few you’ll use in certification
- Training on and lifetime access to the FEBI Administration site
- A comprehensive certification journal with coaching pointers, technical information, and ways to use FEBI with teams and in programs
- Access to the FEBI Coaches Resource Page where you’ll find free resources, handouts, and turnkey programs
- Lifetime support and best practice sharing from Master coaches and the FEBI Coach Community
- The opportunity to be added to our FEBI Coaches Directory page
choose your Program Fee
When registering, you’ll have the option to select the pricing level that fits your circumstances.
- $449 – Scholarship rate (e.g., student, limited income, international low currency)
- $749 – Supported rate (e.g., part-time or self-employed, non-profit)
- $949 – Regular rate (e.g., full time, government or corporate)
- $1149 – Benefactor rate (e.g., able to contribute to support another)
The scholarship and supported rates include 5 FEBI reports; the regular and benefactor rates include 10 FEBI reports. A limited number of fuller scholarships may be available, usually linked with an opportunity to volunteer. We welcome a conversation to discuss how to make your participation possible. Contact us.
register now for an upcoming program
“FEBI has literally transformed my life, and being FEBI certified is allowing me to transform others’ lives. It doesn’t get better than that.”
Rhonda MortonSavannah Consulting and FEBI-Certified Coach
“This is a wonderful tool for leadership development that doesn’t just tell how you lead but also accelerates wisdom by teaching how to access and strengthen each of the four energy patterns.”
Stacey BevillPCC, BCC, MPM®, President of Golden Career Strategies
“The FEBI is a unique and important tool that has the potential to significantly influence the way we practice leadership development…it helps leaders reach their full potential.”
Peter C. CairoPhD, CEO Coach
“The energy patterns are bringing a new dimension and depth to leadership programs.”
Stephen RhinesmithPhD, Executive Coach, Co-Author of Head Heart and Guts
“FEBI is the only instrument I know of that goes beyond increasing self-awareness to help people actually move differently in the world, both literally and metaphorically…it’s the only leadership assessment that I use.”
Amanda BlakeFEBI-Certified Coach, author of Your Body is Your Brain
“Finally, a tool and approach that makes intuitive, practical, and theoretical sense. The leadership and behavior patterns of FEBI can be quickly grasped and easily applied.”
David DotlichPhD, President of PivotLeadership, a Division of KornFerry
What happens if I cancel?
Depending on when you cancel relative to the program start date, we can transfer your registration forward to a future offering or you may be eligible for a refund. See our cancellation policy here.
What if I can’t attend the live sessions?
That’s fine! All the sessions are recorded and the recordings are emailed within 24 hours of the class.
I’d like my team to take this course!
That’s wonderful! Please email email@example.com and we will work something out.
What if I can’t afford the program?
If you’re committed to training with us, we’d like to make it possible for you. We offer a scholarship rate and have a limited number of fuller scholarships available, generally in exchange for an opportunity to volunteer. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.