ZL- Alive off the Cushion
Calling all Alums: You asked for more ways to train together to help sustain and grow our community. Then you stepped up and offered to teach, share, and learn from each other.
Jo Preston, Dennis Tirman, and Cindy Haq, long-term members of the IZL community, will serve as facilitators for these monthly, online 90-minute gatherings.
Mark your calendars now for this lively series:
- December 17th
- January 17th
- February 18th
- March 20th
- April 21st
- May 15th
When : 11 am – 12:30 pm CT
What can you expect?
- Welcome, breaths together, and tea
- Introductions and check in
- A teaching on an IZL topic, with innovations, embodiment practices and seed questions for breakout discussions likely
- Partner or small group discussions
- “Pass the rock,” circle practice or group discussion
- Brief Zazen, coming attractions, and close
Please register now while it’s top of mind. You can register for free by filling in your name and email below. If you are able to make a modest donation – one time or recurring – to help support this series, our system accepts as little as $3. Just click here and you can register for this series and add your support all in one step.