Inner Power, Outer Results.
Strengthen the inner power that lets you be a healing presence, and break through subtle, self-imposed limits that enable breakthrough results. Here’s completing your journey through the “flips” of Zen leadership, where you have a chance to reclaim your whole Self and apply all you’ve learned to a project of your choosing.
What will you learn?
- How you limit yourself and how to stop doing it
- How to embody a change you want to see
- How to leverage the science of resonance and heart-brain coherence to create a desired future
- How to work with the liberating and manifesting energy currents
- How to apply a Zen Toolkit to a transformation project in healthcare
- How to support colleagues and be supported in your applied transformation project
- How to flip from your local self to your whole Self and how that changes everything
- How to experience “host” and “guest” – the final flip of Zen Leadership
“I have never transformed to entirely, so completely, with such integrity as I did this ZL3 weekend. The method is sound, and if you let it change you, you will be the best version of yourself.”
Kristi Crymes, DO
Family Medicine Physician, Faculty Physician
LEARN ABOUT CME
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by the HEAL program and SSM Health. SSM Health is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
ACCME – physicians
SSM Health designates this live activity for maximum of 25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
ANCC – nurses
SSM Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 25.0 ANCC contact hours.
How does it work?
- Online, live, cohort-based program
- Starts Thursday evening, runs through the weekend, and finishes Sunday at lunch
- Different sessions accommodate different world time zones; see each session for its specific times
HEAL3 AGENDA OVERVIEW
- Arc of Transformation
- Breaking through your upper limits
- Hara development and liberating energy
- Applying a Zen toolkit to your transformation project
- Uncovering the future that wants to come through you
- From local self to whole self – leading as the whole picture
- From guest to host – the final flip of Zen leadership
- Inviting the body for transformation
Dr. Cindy Haq, recognized for her work in health equity.
former Department Chair of Family Medicine, UCI, HEAL Instructor
Here’s what you get:
- A comprehensive workbook
- Coaching both during and after the program to help you apply the “flips” of Zen Leadership to your own transformation project
- Deepening in Zen meditation and invitation to the boundlessness of Samadhi
- Discussions and coaching around healthcare challenges and what leaders can do
- HEAL graduate and instructor calls after the program to further application of learnings
choose your Program Fee
When registering, you’ll have the option to select the pricing level that fits your circumstances.
- $249 – Scholarship rate (e.g., student, limited income, international low currency)
- $449 – Supported rate (e.g., part-time or self-employed, non-profit)
- $549 – Regular rate (e.g., full time, government or corporate)
- $649 – Benefactor rate (e.g., able to contribute to support another)
A limited number of fuller scholarships may be available, usually linked with an opportunity to volunteer. We welcome a conversation to discuss how to make your participation possible. Contact us.
register for an upcoming program below
“This is the single most impactful training I have had to ensure work and personal stability, resilience, and acceptance of opportunity.”
Gabe Curtis, MD
“It is life changing and has created greater joy and understanding in our world and my life and family.”
Sandra Kamnetz, MDVice Chair of Clinical Care DFMCH Operations
“This is a program that taps into one’s potential as a leader, a human being and energy force.”
Maureen Murphy, MDChief Medical Officer at St. Clare Baraboo, SSM Health
“It was absolutely eye opening. Helped me see where I was and suggestions on how to pull myself out and try to keep me there. It showed us ‘our own dojo’ inside us to be able to work through and bring ourselves to peace & help others too.”
Ruth StamnessCertified Veterinary Technician and Practice Manager
You have questions, we have answers
What happens if I cancel?
Depending on when you cancel relative to the program start date, we can transfer your registration forward to a future offering or you may be eligible for a refund. See our cancellation policy here.
What if I miss part of the program?
Part of what makes our programs so strong is the sense of community in the cohort, so we encourage you to attend all sessions live. If you have to miss 1-2 hours, we’ll help you get caught up. If you have to miss more than that, we’ll suggest rolling your registration forward to the next offering.
Do I have to have taken HEAL1 and HEAL2 first?
You’ll want to have taken one of the foundational courses first (i.e., Zen Leader 1, HEAL1, or Resonate) so you’re familiar with basics that we build on in this session, but if it works better for your schedule, you can take HEAL2 and HEAL3 in reverse order.
Can I take HEAL3 before HEAL2?
While the sessions have a natural order to them, if it works better for your schedule to take HEAL3 before HEAL2, go ahead and do that, you won’t be lost.
How do I claim CME for a HEAL program?
IZL’s CMEs are accredited through SSM Health, which is connected to the EEDS CME Credit system. Upon completion of a HEAL program, IZL will send you the Activity Code for that specific program, both numerically and as a QR Code, to log in and claim your hours.
What if I can’t afford the program?
If you’re committed to training with us, we’d like to make it possible for you. We offer a scholarship rate and have a limited number of fuller scholarships available, generally linked to an opportunity to volunteer. Contact us at email@example.com to discuss further.
What follows HEAL3?
For 3 months after the program, you’ll participate with peers in follow-on coaching to help you implement your transformation project. We’ll then regather in a session where you’ll officially graduate and receive your HEAL Practitioner (HP) certification. You’ll then be eligible to attend periodic HP events, including the annual master class and ZL+, and/or continue in further training to become a ZL Coach or Instructor. You are also welcome to continue in Chosei Zen training without limit.