Zen Leader +
Inspire and be inspired by the innumerable expressions and applications of Zen Leadership in our vibrant community
Curious about how Zen Leadership is being expressed in others? In need of a ZL Flip or FEBI mini-refresher? Looking for a practice community for sharing your own ZL applications?
Join with colleagues in this co-creative space for reminding, remembering and returning to Zen leadership practices and applications.
This alumni-created and peer-led program offers an opportunity to reconnect and explore how Zen leadership has come through our lives in diverse ways. ZL+ is a supportive space to immerse in ways Zen leadership connects with other practices, pressing issues, and areas of need in your own life and the world.
ZL+ is a flexible program, that adapts to meet the needs of the ZL community of practice.
In 2022, ZL+ was launched in the form of a three-part course for ZL and HEAL alumni who had completed the full Zen Leader or HEAL series (1, 2, 3). It focused on the creative interplay between “Nature” (the natural world) and “the nature of our nature” (our true selves). It included opportunities to learn from and be inspired by Zen teachers, as well as support and inspire each other while nurturing our Zen leadership community of practice.
In 2024, ZL+ takes the form of a drop-in series of monthly ZL/HEAL Practice Circles that are open to alumni and anyone interested in ZL, HEAL and FEBI programs.
What will we learn and do?
Drawing inspiration from the ZL and HEAL series curriculum, we work with flips and energy patterns in old and new ways to:
- Explore how Zen Leadership shows up in our lives, and how our daily lives are zen leadership training grounds.
- Create nurturing conditions to open up to our challenges and identify barriers in being a transformative everyday leader.
- Open pathways to move through barriers and harness our training to work on, with, and through the tough stuff.
- Explore ways Zen Leadership better enables us to care for ourselves, others and our planet, and how these are interrelated.
- Continue to breathe life into the practices of Zen and Zen Leadership, refreshing and reminding us who we are and what is uniquely ours to do.
Who Is It For?
- ZL+ participation is open to anyone who has taken at least one course in the Zen Leader or HEAL series (1, 2, 3) or a FEBI course (FEBI 4U or FEBI Certification).
How Does It Work?
The ZL/HEAL Practice Circles will be led by ZL and HEAL Practitioners and Instructors or FEBI Certified Coaches in a peer-peer learning model. The interactive sessions will be one hour long and held monthly.
choose your own Program Fee
The ZL+ Practice Circles are by donation.
Registration opens in Fall 2023.