AND YOU HELP OTHERS BE THE SAME.
From unshakable resilience to stronger relationships, discover what’s possible when you can claim power over fears in yourself, empower others, and settle conflict inside and out.
What will you learn?
- How to face into a self-limiting fear and increasingly free yourself
- How to flip from useless outward judgments to productively working inner triggers
- How habits work and can be reworked
- How to leverage the neuroscience of “I” and “we”
- How trauma distorts the present
- How to take away fear
- How each of the energy patterns gets into conflict and ways to move forward
- How unfillable holes happen and what to do about them
- How to “become the other” in patient encounters and empowering others
- How to strengthen a key relationship in your life or work
“This is an ideal program to find your authentic self and learn to express it both personally and professionally.”
Gabrielle Curtis, MD, Program Director of Clinical Medicine,
Cox Family Medicine Residency, HEAL participant
Photo: Office of Dr. Curtis, reconfigured after HEAL training.
LEARN ABOUT CME
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by the HEAL program and SSM Health. SSM Health is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
ACCME – physicians
SSM Health designates this live activity for maximum of 25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
ANCC – nurses
SSM Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 25.0 ANCC contact hours.
How does it work?
- Online, live, cohort-based program
- Starts Thurs evening, runs through the weekend, and finishes Sun at lunch
- Select the session that works best for your time zone
HEAL2 AGENDA OVERVIEW
- Tracing the roots of fear
- Needs, fears and finding balance
- From “out there” to “in here” – claiming your power
- How habits work and how you can rework them
- Neurobiology of relationships
- Energy patterns in conflict and ways to move forward
- From “It’s all about me” to “I’m all about it”
- Strengthening relationships and empowering others
- Putting it all together
Confidence. Original painting by Veronica Figeuroa-Velez, IZL alum
- A comprehensive workbook
- Case study coaching on ways to apply “flips” of Zen Leadership to your own relationships and fears
- Deepening in Zen meditation, hara development and physical training that supports fearlessness
- Discussions and coaching around healthcare challenges and what leaders can do
- HEAL graduate and instructor calls after the program to further application of learnings
|Early Bird Discount up to 6 weeks before||$489|
|Premium Discount up to 10 weeks before||$429|
Register for an upcoming program below
HEAL 2: Online Weekend Program June 2023
June 8 – June 11
HEAL 2 is where we work at removing fear, first in ourselves and then helping others. We’ll trace the roots of fear and share several ways to overcome it, along with skills to resolve conflict, empower others and deepen relationships.
“HEAL2 offers a new way to look at and work with deep fears…Being able to bring these fears into our conscious mind and then work with them through the body is extremely valuable.”
Cheryl Goeckermann, Family Medicine Physician
“You’ll learn skills to move past the fears that hold you back.”
Adrienne Hampton, MD,
Assistant Professor of Family Medicine, University of Wisconsin
“I learned from this program that I have all the tools I need to be a good leader…I have had many nuts and bolts training but here I learned to use my whole body.”
Judy Washington, MD
“This is an experience to refocus and take time to become re-grounded in the work we practice and the positive impact we create.”
Jake Starsiak – Chief Resident – UW Verona Clinic
you hAVE QUESTIONS, WE HAVE ANSWERS
What if I register and then something comes up and I can’t attend the program?
We’ll be glad to roll your registration forward to a future offering of the program at the same price.
What if I miss part of the program?
Part of what makes our programs so strong is the sense of community in the cohort, so we encourage you to attend all sessions live. If you have to miss 1-2 hours, we’ll help you get caught up. If you have to miss more than that, we’ll suggest rolling your registration forward to the next offering.
Do I have to have taken HEAL1 first?
You’ll want to have taken one of the foundational courses first (i.e., Zen Leader 1, HEAL1, or Resonate) or have equivalent experience so you’re familiar with basics that we build on in this session. Ask us if you have any questions about your readiness.
Can I take HEAL3 before HEAL2?
While the sessions have a natural order to them, if it works better for your schedule to take HEAL3 before HEAL2, go ahead and do that, you won’t be lost.
How do I claim CME for a HEAL program?
IZL’s CMEs are accredited through SSM Health, which is connected to the EEDS CME Credit system. Upon completion of a HEAL program, IZL will send you the Activity Code for that specific program, both numerically and as a QR Code, to log in and claim your hours.
What if I can’t afford the program?
If you’re committed to training with us, we’d like to try to make it possible for you. We have a limited number of partial scholarships available to our programs. If you’d like to apply for one, here is an application.
Can my whole team attend?
Absolutely, in fact, it’s easier to integrate the program’s learnings in your workplace when multiple people or a team train together. Contact us for group discounts or if you would like to bring a tailored version of the program to your organization.