IZL was honored to co-host the
ONE EARTH, ONE HEALTH, ONE WITH
online leadership summit with registrants from across the world.
Over 50 speakers and practitioners from a diversity of professional, geographical and cultural backgrounds (health, environment, education, arts, wisdom and spiritual traditions) converged over seven days with one shared purpose:
To be a healing force amid the suffering of the climate crisis and support thriving of people and planet.
What we explored
- What does nature and this time of global crisis call forth in us as leaders?
- How do we connect with the healing power of nature and ancient wisdom traditions to heal the world around us?
- How can we be resourced in our work with heartfelt connectedness?
Participants resourced themselves with insights, tools, and practices, made new connections, and pledged actions to be part of the healing needed in the world. Highlights included:
Insights from experts in climate change and health, education, regeneration, creativity, and leadership around the work to be done and how to find a felt sense of place in it.
Ways to access the power of connectedness as the foundation for leadership, guided by Nature, Zen, and Indigenous Wisdom Traditions.
Embodied practices to experience the healing power of one-withness – from the stillness of meditation, to the principles of Aikido, the joy of dance, the power of tai chi, the resonance of sound, the healing possibilities of Zen grounded Yoga, and much more.
Ways to apply a nature-inspired “perma leadership” approach to an existing or emerging project, initiative or organization – a new leadership model developed and offered by Ginny Whitelaw, Glynnis Rengger and their Perma-Leadership team.
View or download the Agenda to see all speakers and session titles
Purchase the Summit video to enjoy the recordings at your convenience
Thanks to our collaborating organizations who enabled the Summit
As we continue to explore how One Withness can elevate leadership wisdom amid these troubled times, we are exploring questions to seed a future event, related to the escalating attention to artificial intelligence and a growing need to ground our AI future in essential wisdom and embodied practice:
- How can leaders use Nature’s intelligence to bring AI in service of Life?
- How can AI help address the climate and other social and ecological crises?
- How can One Withness uplevel leaders to address both climate change and AI from a place of connected wisdom, not just intellect? (See our forbes.com article on this topic)