THE HIGHEST FORM OF LEADERSHIP:
TAKE AWAY FEAR
Strained relationships, playing too small, defensiveness and reactivity:
they all have common roots in basic human needs and fears.
Get to the root in yourself and you lead fearlessly and strengthen those around you.
What will you learn?
- How to face into a self-limiting fear and increasingly free yourself
- How to flip from useless outward judgments to productively working inner triggers
- How habits work and can be reworked
- How to leverage the neuroscience of “I” and “we”
- How trauma distorts the present
- How to take away fear
- How each of the energy patterns gets into conflict and ways to move forward
- How unfillable holes happen and what to do about them
- How to lift and empower others
- How to strengthen an important relationship in your life
“This is the best leadership program I have ever been involved with and participated in. It will give you tools and practices you won’t find anywhere else.”
Executive Director, Crude Accountability
How does it work?
- Online, live, cohort-based program
- Starts Thursday evening, runs most through the weekend, finishes Sunday at lunch
- Select the session that best fits your time zone
ZL2 AGENDA OVERVIEW
- Tracing the roots of fear
- Needs, fears and finding balance
- From “out there” to “in here” – claiming your power
- How habits work and how you can rework them
- Neurobiology of relationships
- Energy patterns in conflict and ways to move forward
- From “It’s all about me” to “I’m all about it”
- Strengthening relationships and empowering others
- Putting it all together
Photo by Kristi Crymes, physician, IZL Instructor
- A comprehensive workbook
- Case study coaching on ways to apply “flips” of Zen Leadership to your own relationships and fears
- Deepening in Zen meditation, hara development and physical training that supports fearlessness
|Early Bird Discount up to 6 weeks before||$489|
|Premium Discount up to 10 weeks before||$429|
Register below for an upcoming program
December 1 – December 4
Take the next step towards unleashing your capacity to lead from your whole self.
“This is a fantastic course that combines physical work, breath work, and lessons to help lead without fear and positively transform relationships. The online format worked really well.
– John Mulcahy Founder, HealthGenuity
“If you want to change yourself and the world around you, this course is your guide.”
– Lois Pfeiffer, CEO Northstar Group
“This is a perfect program to learn and leverage embodied Zen practices and bring them to bear on conflicts in your personal or professional life.”
– Alex Greene, Owner RedBeard Bodywork
you hAVE QUESTIONS, WE HAVE ANSWERS
What if I register and then something comes up and I can’t attend the program?
We’ll be glad to roll your registration forward to a future offering of the program at the same price.
What if I miss part of the program?
Part of what makes our programs so strong is the sense of community in the cohort, so we encourage you to attend all sessions live. If you have to miss 1-2 hours, we’ll help you get caught up. If you have to miss more than that, we’ll suggest rolling your registration forward to the next offering.
Do I have to have taken Zen Leader 1 first?
You’ll want to have taken one of the foundational courses first (i.e., Zen Leader 1, HEAL1, or Resonate) or have equivalent experience so you’re familiar with basics that we build on in this session. Ask us if you have any questions about your readiness.
Can I take Zen Leader 3 before Zen Leader 2?
While the sessions have a natural order to them, if it works better for your schedule to take ZL3 before ZL2, go ahead and do that, you won’t be lost.
What if I can’t afford the program?
If you’re committed to training with us, we’d like to try to make it possible for you. We have a limited number of partial scholarships available to our programs. If you’d like to apply for one, here is an application.
Can my whole team attend?
Absolutely, in fact, it’s easier to integrate the program’s learnings in your workplace when multiple people or a team train together. Contact us for group discounts or if you would like to bring a tailored version of the program to your organization.