Inspire and be inspired by the innumerable expressions and applications of Zen Leadership in our vibrant community
Once you’ve completed the Zen Leader or HEAL series, join with colleagues in this annual spring event to co-create a space for reminding, remembering and returning to Zen leadership practices and applications.
This alumni-led program offers an opportunity to reconnect and explore how Zen leadership has come through our lives in diverse ways. Whether you feel in need of a refresher or have a burning desire to share an application, you’ll find support to immerse in ways Zen leadership connects with other practices, pressing issues, and areas of need in your own life and the lives of colleagues.
What will you learn?
- Ways of applying Zen Leadership in your personal and work lives
- Identifying and overcoming barriers in being a transformative everyday leader
- Harnessing your training to work on, with, and through the tough stuff
- Ways of applying Zen Leadership to better care for people and our planet.
- Continuing to breathe life into the practices of Zen and Zen Leadership
- Supportive instruction and teachings offered by guest instructors
Who is it for?
IZL alumni who have completed Zen Leader or HEAL Practitioner pathways.
How does it Work?
- Online, live, 3-part program starts with a 2.5 hour kickoff session (likely April)
- Kickoff includes reconnection and energizing practices, and lays the essential pre-work for the main session
- The main session (likely May) runs for 3 days over a weekend, finishing Sun at lunch
- Main session concludes with go-forward commitments, including a next step for the coming month
- Program concludes with a 2.5 hour post session (likely June) for sharing and supportive check-in
2022 ZL+ DATES TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON
|Early-Bird Discount (up to 6 weeks before)||$489|
|Premium Discount (up to 10 weeks before)||$429|
You have questions. We have answers.
What if I register and then something comes up and I can’t attend the program?
We’ll be glad to roll your registration forward to a future program at the same price.
What if I miss part of the program?
Part of what makes our programs so strong is the sense of community in the cohort, so we encourage you to attend all sessions live. If you have to miss 1-2 hours, we’ll help you get caught up. If you have to miss more than that, we’ll suggest rolling your registration forward to the next offering.
Am I eligible to attend ZL+?
You’re eligible to attend if you’ve completed the ZL or HEAL series, if you’re a certified ZL or HEAL Practitioner or already serving as an instructor or jiki in one of our programs. Ask us if you have any questions about your eligibility.
Is ZL+ required in order to maintain ZL instructor or coach certification?
We strongly encourage ZL instructors and coaches to take part in this annual program, however it is not required to maintain certification.
What if I can’t afford the program?
If you’re committed to training with us, we’d like to try to make it possible for you. We have a limited number of partial scholarships available to our programs. If you’d like to apply for one, here is an application.